Monday, July 26, 2010

Still NOT over the Cynthia Vincent line for Target.

So, I have a bit of a confession. I am still super bummed that I wasn't able to snag the Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges that everyone seems to be wearing this summer. There are practically 20 Targets within a a few miles from my home and they were all sold out of them within a week or so of placing them on the shelves. I was, however, able to snag the gold studded white sandals on sale for $14 months later. Anyway, from time-to-time, I check out eBay to see if they are available in my size. I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that a pair of size 6's sold for $176, plus $12 shipping...that's a total of $188!! Wow! I just couldn't justify paying so much for a $30 pair of shoes. I would just purchase the real thing - a pair of  Mason Wedges made by the CV Twelfth Street line for almost half the price. But to each its own :). It's just amazing to see how much demand there is for these shoes. Even three months after its release.

The CV for Target wedges are still on my wish list:


Here's the screen shot of the winning eBay auction I was referring to above (click to enlarge):



My weekend was very relaxing! I spent my Sunday laying out at the pool and watching TV movies. I also wanted to share some cute pictures I took of Louis ("Louie") this weekend in my back yard! It was definitely a hot day, but the cool breeze from the lake allowed us to enjoy some play time. Do you have any pets? Those who have dogs...do you find it difficult to walk your dog in the hot, summer sun?


 Have a fabulous Monday! 

Natasha xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Ah those shoes are so hot! Want a pair!!

    <3 Ladies of EternallyFixated: Everything Celebs/Fashion

    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way. I ended up finding some on eBay for a buy-it-now for $80. Still crazy but I'm glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mere! You're so lucky! I haven't seen them sell for anything less than $100 on eBay.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow that is insane!!! Who would pay that for Target shoes. wow
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't justify paying that much for target shoes either, but hopefully one day i'll get a pair of cynthia vincent shoes, I love them!

    Emma
    TheSidewalkIsMyRunway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are great and your dog is the CUTEST! I'm lucky in that I have a Peke and they don't really need to be walked; they're house-dogs. I just make sure I cut his hair quite short for the summer! I've heard that t you should take a doggy water bottle out if you're taking them for a walk because they tend to get overheated :)

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel about the shoes, I had wanted a pair but they were all sold out at every store I checked.

    I usually try to walk my dog in the morning before it is too hot so that he doesn't overheat.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool post

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leia -

    What a great idea! My little guy is only 3lbs but seems to LOVE the outdoors. He is practically out of breath when we take a little walk around the block! haha :)

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god I am in shock about how much those sold for on Ebay! Totally crazy but those wedges are pretty adorable!
    And your dog is the cutest!

    http://glowgleamglisten.wordpress.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - I had never even seen those wedges... try scouring ebay, you never know what you will find!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ebay is a great place to look - I scour it on the regular!

    In Fashion and Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers! that puppy is too cute to handle!!

    xo tash

    http://www.thechirpyladybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha