Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall Finds: The New Charlotte Russe Collection

Happy Saturday dolls! I woke up early and was able to get some chores out of the way.  The BF has some work obligations this weekend, but I'm excited that one of my best friends, Kati, will be driving up to spend some time with me today and tomorrow. We don't have an agenda quite yet, however she wants to hit the pool! I don't object to it, considering I’ve probably been in my pool three times this Summer…and Fall will be here in no time :).

I was browsing the internet and stumbled upon the new Charlotte Russe Fall Collection, also known as “Society Glam.” Have you ladies seen it? WOW! I love the colors, the sophistication and the versatility of the pieces. Here are my favorite picks:


Ruffled Wool Jacket
I've been on a search for a peacoat this Fall, so this jacket jumped out at me! I love the ruffle trim and the big military buttons add such a nice touch! Only available in white. $44.50.


One Shoulder Bow Top
I'm a big fan of the one-shoulder tops, and I can't get enough of this color! It will go perfectly with a pencil skirt and a cardigan for work, or a pair of skinny's and heels for a night out. $19.50.


Day And Night Blazer
This reminded me of a blazer I purchased at Old Navy a few weeks ago. Definitely a must-have for Fall! I not only wear blazers to work, but I'll pair with a long fitted tunic and jeans for a clean, sophisticated, casual look! $39.50.


Rhinestone Studded Disc Ring 
I'm a sucker for cocktail rings! I probably have a million in my jewlery box. I love that it's BIG and gold, so I can mix with my real gold jewelry. $6.50.


Structured Platform Pump
I've been eyeing a few red platform pumps, so I was excited when I saw this in the collection. Red heels can really add some "WOW factor" to any outfit. Shoes are B1G1 for $15 at CR. $32.50.



Metallic Houndstooth Skirt
I LOVE this color! There is also an exposible zipper closer on the back. It appears to be a little longer than the other skirts in the collection, but I'm not quite sure if the length is work appropriate. $18.38 with 25% off offer.


Single Shoulder Glitter Top
Another one-shoulder top that I love. The tint of gold and the flower applique is adorable! It is also fully lined...yey! $24.50.



Sparkle Trim Cardigan
I really wanted to add a few longer cardigans to my wordrobe this Fall, and this makes the list! The metallic trim is genious, and the color would compliment a number of my outfits! $18.38 with 25% off offer.


Tank Dress with Mesh Skirt
I'm not a huge fan of bubble skirts, but I really fancy this dress! Perhaps it's the combination of colors that give it a modern, chic look. $29.50


Clutch Handbag With Chain Strap 
Although it doesn't have the quilted look we've all come to love, this is a great alternative to the Chanel Classic Black Caviar handbag. $18.50.


Outfit Picks: Tara and I went to see a comedy show last night! It was my first time seeing a comedy act, and I'm super bummed that I've missed out all these years. Many of the comedians were just starting their careers, so it was young humor I can actually identify with! My ensemble was rather simple. I wore my black, ruffled blouse, jeans and heels.


  
Blouse :: Ann Taylor (last seen here)
Pants :: Ted Baker (last seen here, purchase here)
Shoes :: Kenneth Cole (last seen here) 

Did you fall in love with any of the items featured in the new CR collection? Sorry for the super long post! Have an amazing weekend ladies :)

Natasha xoxo

32 comments:

  1. i love the red pumps and bag <3 and lovely outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I purchased a similar GUESS red pump this morning from Dillards.com. Now I'm just awaiting their arrival :)

    http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&storeId=301&langId=-1&productId=502449257&linkshare=http://www.shopstyle.com/affiliate

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that ring. i love charlotte russe most of the time. every once in a while you just can't get lucky! :( but these are super cute finds!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes and blue skirt! so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paislea :: I know what you mean! I feel the same way about Forever 21 as well. Most of the time I walk into the store and can find some great pieces. But I do have those times when I can't find anything at all worth purchasing!

    POL :: Isn't the blue metallic print so different?! It would go perfectly with tights and boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute outfit you are wearing, that top is great! I love that red top and the blue skirt is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Mere! Have you ever been to the Ann Taylor Outlet Stores?! I always seem to score some amazing pieces at great prices! I believe most of their stores are currently having an additional 40% off clearance items!

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. the mesh skirt is my favourite
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    take a peek at my giveaway while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog ;) become a follower of mine ;)
    http://comingout-tm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that skirt!

    www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your necklace! is it House of Harlow?

    Missy
    Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hai natasha :))
    thank you for leaving a comment at my blog :))

    btw , i love the white jacket , red pump , handstooth metallic skirt and the mesh skirt :))
    i think the collections are cool :))

    following you now :))
    wanna follow me back ?

    ailovesclothes.blogspot.com

    ~ailovesamore

    ReplyDelete
  13. Missy :: Thank you! It isn't House of Harlow, although I love the latest line. My necklace is from Forever 21. It actually came with five keys, in a number of shapes and sizes.

    ailovesamore :: Thanks for following hun! I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm liking the red pumps. Looks really good...

    xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been looking for a navy cardigan EVERYWHERE! I may have to run down to Charlotte Russe asap!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I gave you an award. :) It's on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woow, I really like your blog. The layout is amazing.
    Love the dress and the bag. And you outfit''s simple but really pretty.
    Thank you for have stopped by me.
    Come back soon
    and stay fine.
    www.imawomanintheclouds.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the tiered ruffle blouse...ruffles are my thang. :D I really like the CR Tank dress, and the black/navy combo just draws me in, but I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those red shoes and that ring. The dress with the ruffley skirt is nice too! Cute blog :)

    http://sunshinelollipopsblog.blogspot.com
    Scrapbook de la Emma

    ReplyDelete
  20. That ring and the tank dress is sooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - these pieces are gorgeous. It seems that CR really stepped up its game!

    And you look fabulous in your outfit! Hope you had fun at the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those red pumps are killer! Love finding great pieces for fabulous prices and you totally found some amazing deals! Beautiful post!

    [bless bless]
    http://bravotalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great picks! I fell in love with that coat, that bubble dress and that ring. GORGEOUS. Love! Thanks for visiting Quench Fab, keep reading! Following your blog now, btw =)

    http://quenchfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The new collection looks fabulous! And you look great!

    CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the first coat but I'm such a klutz that I would probably ruin it the first time I wore it. I was actually thinking that the bag looks like a Chanel bag, then I saw that you thought the same! Great picks, I might just have to check out their website!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I honestly forget about the outlets. We have one in town and I am working right by the outlets in Bradenton this week. Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That handbag is definitely a great imitation..I'm going to have to get into CR sooooon...

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love the red pumps and that handbag! also digging your ruffle shirt - so cute!!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely picks, very elegant!! Cute outfit :)
    Love that skirt that's in the second to last picture!
    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    P.S. Checkout my two winner giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those red pumps are amazing! Get them, get them!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love those red pumps you posted... I might just have to head over there and look at them in person! I have been wanting some red (or yellow) heels too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha