Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday Woes and My FIRST Pair of Flats

Black Friday was rather uneventful for me. A group of us headed out for the malls at 12:00am and literally spent all morning weaving through the crowds of people. I was on a mission to purchase Christmas gifts, but just couldn't find what I was looking for. While the sales were a little tempting...for some reason, nothing really made me jump for joy! Except for something unexpected...

I know this sounds crazy, but I did not own a pair of flats before Friday morning. I have nothing against ballet flats...in fact, I think they look adorable! I just haven't found a pair that doesn't look like bananas on MY FEET. lol. I only wear a 5 1/2...i must be delusional! Anyhoo, I found a pair of leopard Guess flats at Macy's...in my size. As soon as I tried them on, I was in love. It gets better ~ They were on sale for 50% off and I had a 20% off coupon to use as well :). Say hello to my first pair of flats...


Outfit Pick :: Today was the perfect day to wear my new Ann Taylor dress and Nine West suede pumps. The heels are much shorter than most of my shoes ...only 3 inches, so they were perfect for a long day at work!





Dress :: Ann Taylor (last seen here)
Shoes :: Nine West "Ambitious" (last seen here, purchase here)

How was your weekend of shopping?

xoxo,
Natasha

8 comments:

  1. Yay Natasha! Congrats on your first (but I know not last) pair of ballet flats ;) Not only are they so cute, but what a great deal too! I love the leopard and the red, they will look amazing with jeans and a cardigan. Actually I think they will look great with a lot of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute flats. I'm a flat girl so I own tons of them. Also great outfit.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with those shoes. you always have the cutest outfits EVER!! i hope you're having a good week!

    allister bee fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks great. I saw those flats at Macy's on Friday and I had to force myself to step away--so adorable. (oh and my feet are 8.5 and if I can wear flats, so can you lol) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noelle :: Thanks, I love 'em! It was your post about a month ago that sparked my interest. They look so fab on you! ;)

    Any :: Thanks doll!

    Paislea :: You are too sweet. My week has been great so far...enjoy yours!

    Mere :: I couldn't turn away when I saw them on the sales rack @ Macy’s. lol, I had to try them on! I think ballet flats look great on everyone else, but me! HA! These new pair may have changed my mind… we’ll see :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the flats are so cute! That dress fits you PERFECTLY!! You have such a great shape!

    black Friday is always hit or miss for me. I always find great gifts for others, but for my personal shopping sometimes I find tons of must-haves and other times i get nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those flats! I really should build up my flat collection b/c I love them so much. You look beautiful in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe that actually. lol They are cute! You should wear them all the time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha