Monday, January 31, 2011

Current Obsession: Nine West Riding Boots

Have you ever had a crush on a pair of shoes, but couldn't find it in yourself to purchase them? You think about all the shoes in your closet and try to come up with reasons why these NEW pair are needed. The price may be more than what you want to spend, but there IS that "special" something that you believe will justify the purchase?

I've been eyeing a pair of riding boots at Nine West, since the beginning of the season. While I don't have flat boots in my shoe closet, I already own five boots...and with the year-round, warm weather in Florida, do I really need to own a new pair? The answer was an obvious "no"... but I walked into the Nine West store this weekend and guess what I saw? The riding boots that were once $179 had been reduced to only $65. It's gets better. A few months ago I made a donation to the St. Jude Foundation, and received a 20% off coupon to use in the store. AT this point, can I really say "no" to such a great deal? Before I knew it, the pair of boots I've been dreaming about all season was packaged nicely in a Nine West shopping bag, and when the cashier told me the total, it was music to my ears :)




Nine West "Tumble"
Also available in black, purchase here ON SALE!


Happy Monday!

xoxo, Natasha

12 comments:

  1. What a great deal! I love the buckles around the calves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these boots are lovely and i love the buckle design. great deal too!

    cute and little
    get ready for the Color Brigade tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a beautiful shopping experience. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable, I need a new pair and those would be perfect for my wardrobe.

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great! I only have one pair of boots in my closet. Isn't that a little crazy?! I think flat boots are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are FAB!! And yes I have so many things I wanted this season that I haven't been able to bring myself to buy. I swear by next year I'll have some over the knee boots! LOL

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are too cute -- I love!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm yes, I go through that everyday! And when the deal is just that good, you know you will have more regrets if you DON'T buy them.

    Gorgeous boots, wear them to death!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are gorgeous! The color is perfect! I got some heels that were $12 and marked off 80% or so! It was amazing! I love them!

    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are gorgeous! i'm the same way...we have warm weather year round...but i love boots! it's hard for me to purchase them full price when i know i'll rarely use them.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha