Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shopping Trip: Banana Republic, H&M, Target

Wow! The weekend is already over? How did that happen? While I made the most out of my weekend, I can't get over how quickly those two IMPORTANT days go by! Saturday I took a trip to my BFF's and helped plan a few things for her wedding. She is getting married in just a few months, so it's exciting to see how everything is coming together. Today, we took a trip to her favorite shopping spots, and I am thrilled with my purchases. Here's a peek:

Skirt (2) :: Banana Republic - The pockets are my favorite feature.
Top (XS) :: H&M - I love the flutter cap sleeves.

Top (S) :: Banana Republic - Also available in orange stripes.
Jeans (25/0P) :: Banana Republic - I've always had difficulty finding denim that fits me perfectly. So when I locate a pair that fits as if it was made for me, I'm ready to purchase.
Flats (5 1/2) :: Target - I saw these laying on floor. It was the last pair left! ...and on sale for $8.
.
Cardigan (XS) :: Banana Republic - Don't you just adore the ruffles? And do you ever have enough cardigans?!
Sweater (XS) :: Mossimo for Target - Hot Pink is one of my favorite colors...can you tell?! ha.

Just a few GATOR goodies from Target and Macy's to show support for my Alma mater! The socks are incredibly comfortable!


 I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Here's to a successful week ahead ;)

xoxo, Natasha

Ps. Don't forget to enter the Cosmopolitan Giveaway to win a one-year subscription!

15 comments:

  1. wow, great haul!! i'm loving those bright pink tops. those ruffles are so cute!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl it looks like you had an amazing day! you're so blessed! nice picks! p.s. definitely following! i would love it if you would follow my blog as well!

    love from,
    raeshelle!

    www.hellobombshellblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, LOVE that first skirt! you got so many awesome goodies, what a successful trip ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Banana skirt! Don't pockets make everything better?
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say that was a pretty successful trip!! Loving the striped shirt!!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so adorable, but I love that BR skirt! It will go with so much! Happy Valentines day =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great weekend! I absolutely love the skirt, great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Finds.

    Happy Valentines Day.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies. The skirt is definitely one of my favorites. Not only does it have pockets but the charcoal color can pair nicely with a number of colors!

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely skirt :)
    btw there is a Modekungen giveaway on my blog :)
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you got some great finds! x www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that skirt is my favorite, and looks like it was a great shopping trip!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great new pieces-- love the skirt and top paired together in the first pic and the bright pink tops will be awesome come Spring!

    Happy Wednesday!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. im loving the gator gear!!! love to see blogs from fellow alums.

    norma
    norma-inthisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fellow Floridian!! YAY!! :)

    Love the H&M shirt, i need to go buy one one.

    -kayla
    www.blogspot.com/kaylahbanana

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha