Monday, July 11, 2011

Current Obsession: [Stacked] Arm Candy

I've always been a bit conservative when it comes to wearing jewelry. For example, the idea of mixing silver with gold was a foreign idea to me just a year ago. I've really challenge myself to think outside of the box and fully compliment my outfits. Thank you fellow bloggers!

As you may have noticed [on the right hand side bar of my blog], my recent purchases have consisted of the Alex and Ani bangles, Michael Kors Rose Gold watch, and the Rhinestone Panel Toggle Bracelet - and I've been wearing them all together! Pair leathers with metals, ropes with beads and even henna bracelets, watches, cuffs...you name it! The best part about stacking is that there are NO RULES!

Bloggers Rockin' the "Stacked" Trend...

Megan @ Southern Femme 

Lydia @ Next-Trend

 
Blair Eadie @ Atlantic-Pacific


 Janet @ GetJanet

Sari @ Sari Vee
.
 
Annie @ Rue Nicolo

 
Tiffany @ I am Style-ish

Here are a few of my favorite jewelry pieces...perfect for stacking

Alexandra Beth Designs Anne Leather Bracelet $72 @ Style Tryst

 
Lapis and Green Onyx Drop Bracelet $173 @ Charm and Chain


Marc by Marc Jacobs $88 @ Zappos Couture

Love Script Friendship Bracelet $2.50 @ Charlotte Russe

Chevron Leather Bracelet $28 @ Free People

 
Red/Jet/Pavé Stretch Bracelet $44 @ White House | Black Market


 
Mixology NYC Horn Charm Bracelet $75 @ Max Chloe

 GK Designs Inspirational Bracelets $65 @ Sydney Buchanan

Turquoise cotton and gold chain braid bracelet $14 @ Etsy 


What do you think about this reoccurring trend? Are you a stacker?

xoxo, natasha

 

17 comments:

  1. I'm actually not a stacker.. *funny to say that* but like you I've been longgginng to do it! I've been looking for bracelets i could stack with my watch since I wear it daily. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all these! I think stacking multiple bracelets is just so fashionable. I love think watches with different styles of bracelets to mix in. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a stacker a few years back, but now I rarely do it. I might have to do it more often now because all these look cute!

    http://theblondebrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! I'm totally into stacking right now too and just picked up some bright colors to add to the mix! Love these pictures!! :)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these!!!! i wish that i could get away with it! but i think that my wrists are a bit too chubby to do it!!

    ♥ <allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, i'm totally on the stacked bracelets trend, and i love that chevron FP one!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like these photos. you have beautiful blog, I am your new follower, please visit my new blog and follow me back :)

    www.thefashion-berries.blogspot.com

    have a nice days
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this trend :) been stacking since the 90's (grunge) :P!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice bracelets!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally into stacking not just bracelets but necklaces too! I just love to pile em up! Looks so fun and sassy!

    http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love stacking bracelets.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ultimate on-line blogshop for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, accessories,
    earstuds, pendant, rings, bangle, trinket & hair accessories.
    Promotion 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
    My weblog - locksmith salt lake city ut

    ReplyDelete
  13. I visited various web pages except the audio feature
    for audio songs present at this web site is in fact
    excellent.
    My web page - click through the next web page

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing,
    it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.
    Also see my web site: cheap iPhone 5 for sale online

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a really good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurate information… Thank you for
    sharing this one. A must read article!
    Also visit my web page : great summer vacation

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish
    be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again
    as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you
    shield this hike.

    my blog post Miami weight loss

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha