Monday, July 25, 2011

Fall Project: Home Decor

I've blogged about this several times...my desire to redecorate my home sweet home. After several months of just thinking about what I wanted to modify, I'm finally serious about making some changes. I've been spending a lot of time lately, watching the DIY network and browsing through numerous decor websites. Here are some decor ideas I've fell in love with:

There are a number of photos I would love to get printed and frame. What a great idea to frame your most fondest memories above your bed.

Color. When will I ever get bold enough to paint the living room a fun combination of colors? Believe it or not, off-white was difficult for me....imagine orange and brown. Yikes!

What a creative way to display extra towels... love the rug as well.

Fun throw pillows.

Finding a chic way to incorporate animal print. I LOVE animal prints!

Seasonal home decor accessories to get you in the spirit. Love the fall colors!

A dinning room can also make a statement. The rug underneath the table really pulls this room together.

Imagine coming home from a long day of work and taking a bath in this room. The ability to dim the lights in the bathroom... on the list!

Wallpaper doesn't have to be tacky or scary. I've noticed a trend of using wallpaper, just on the main wall of a room.


Have you redecorated your home lately? What home projects are you currently working on?

xoxo, natasha

5 comments:

  1. hey! great post!
    i looove wallpaper. some of them are so classy and sophisticated and/or artful.
    we're have been working on our entrance way for quite some time. we had to take the walls down to completly replace them. what's left to do? paint!

    = )
    Jello

    www.jelloskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second picture with the brown and white. I have those colors, but still trying to decide on that one bold color to add!

    *Lynnette
    http://www.theblondebrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration photos!! Can't wait to see what you do!!! :)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such beautiful spaces! I love that animal print rug!!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally I like the idea of "DISPLAYING EXTRA TOWELS" :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha