Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sale Alert: MichaelKors.com

Many of your summer favorites are on sale at Michael Kors and the prices are pretty tempting! If you've had your eye on anything, I urge you to take full advantage. Here are some of my favorites:


1. Ruffle Tank (in lavender or white) $62
2. White Skinny Jeans $48
3. Juniper Espadrille (vanilla or gold) $98
4. Mother-of-Pearl Watch, Shiny Golden $187
5. Elastic-Waist Skirt $69
6. Blazer Jacket $91
7. Sloan Small Clutch $117
8. City Flat (in sun or zinnia colors) $55

Take a look at the sale and let me know which items you can't wait to get your hands on!

xoxo, natasha

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes all cute! I like the colors of the flats.

    *Lynnette
    http://www.theblondebrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha