Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fall Wish List: Lauren Conrad Collection

Hello lovely ladies! I hope your week is getting off to a great start. I have a lot going on at work and I'm excited to be managing some new projects. I'm not sure what I would do if I had to show up to the office  everyday and perform the same routine.

Anyhoo, I definitely enjoyed my tax-free weekend, and fell in love with a few items at Banana Republic. On Sunday, I finally headed over to the mall with one of my friends to check out the Mad Men Collection.While I wanted to run over to the register once I saw the animal print cardigan and the lace shell, the store did not carry petite sizing [I knew I should have gone to the mall that's an hour away grrr]. The sleeves were too long on the extra small cardigan, and the lace shell was only available in a small [only a few were remaining  on the shelf]. An extra small would have fit perfectly. I'm think about purchasing online...we'll see.

Speaking about Fall collections, have you took a peek at the Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohl's? The collection is available for purchase online and will be in stores in September. While I'm loving the pinks and nudes, the colors and fabrics reflected in this collection is more "summer" or "spring-friendly." I'm not complaining...after all, I do live in Florida and our Fall is not traditional one bit! Here are my favorites:





 Currently not available online

 Currently not available online


Readers, are you a fan of the Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohl's? What are your favorite pieces? 

xoxo, natasha

3 comments:

  1. That red and black one is so cute!!

    *Lynnette
    http://www.theblondebrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love lauren conrad's style! i haven't bought anything from her collection, though. but i am loving that black blazer! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhh! i love that floral ruffled top! it's so cute!!!!!!!!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha