Friday, September 23, 2011

Current Obsession: Leather Shorts

I've always been a fan of mixing hard with soft, stripes with florals, and even lace with pleats! Currently, I'm in love with the edginess of leather shorts, paired with something as delicate as a silk blouse. I don't own much leather in my closet, so I'm convinced leather shorts may be the perfect "summer-to-fall" transition piece!

Bloggers Lovin' Leather....


Elizabeth @ Chictopia








Laura @ Chictopia




Vanessa @ Pure Lovers




Want Your Own Pair?
I was able to hunt down a number of options to choose from, in a variety of prices and styles! Cuffed, pleated, black or brown...

 Essex Leather Short $158 @ Piperlime

Lauren Conrad Pleated Faux-Leather Shorts $38 @ Khols

Faux Leather Shorts $60 @ TopShop

Gryphon Leather Shorts $155 @ The Outnet

Free People Vegan Lather Short $78 @ Zappos

River Island Faux Leather Shorts @ Asos


Rampage Faux Leather Shorts $44 @ Dillards

Laser Cut Leather Shorts $48 @ Asos


LNA Leathertte Shorts $99 @ ShopBop

Lucca Couture Pleather Shorts $62 @ Planet Blue

 Imitation leather pencil skirt $35 @ H&M

Are you lovin' leather as much as I am this season?

xoxo, natasha

8 comments:

  1. I have always stayed away from leather - not because I don't love it on others because I do! But because I've never been able to find a pair that look good on me! Same with leather jackets too. I need one that isn't too long in the sleeves or bulky. I love all the above looks though and hopefully I can find some I like on myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noelle! There isn't much leather in my closet as well...I too can never seem to find that "perfect" leather jacket or pants that can fit my petite frame. I am on the hunt this weekend for some leather shorts. If I have some luck, I'll be sure to let you know. Have a great weekend. xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see myself rocking leather short.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of leather shorts myself and this are some great looks!

    P.S: I'm hosting an international giveaway on my blog where you can win a dress and some handmade accessories. I invite you to participate. http://boheme-fille.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-year-of-la-boheme-means-big.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love the looks and especially the idea of paring the hard leather with feminine silk or lace blouses. Unfortunately, won't work for me because, um, let's just say my legs aren'y my best feature and I don't want to draw too much attention to them :) But I think you'd rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You linked up so many fab blogs! I love it!

    Cute blog :) I am hosting a $25 gift card giveaway to Ann Taylor Loft over at my blog! Would love for you to stop by and enter :)

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abbey, Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm heading over to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome collection of leather short inspiration! I hadn't really considered getting a pair... I've been looking for a leather skirt. But they could be pretty fun!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha