Saturday, September 17, 2011

Just In: Missoni for Target

Wow! I had a crazy week. A major project at work is completed and I feel so relieved! This weekend I plan on spending some quality time with friends...catching up with a bottle of wine and college football! ha!

If you haven't heard, Target released it's Missoni Collection this past week and I heard it was a war out there...lol. A little more brutal than when Cynthia Vincent released her shoe line last year. I've never been a fan of stripes/zigzags, but many bloggers have raved about the collection. I may have to take a peek at my local Target and check out the collection....or what's left of it! ;-)

 Line outside of the Times Square Target Store

Line continues inside the store











What do you think of the collection? Are you a Missoni for Target fan? What are your favorite pieces?

Here's to a great weekend!

xoxo, natasha

Photo credit: MTV and Target

Ps. Congrats Noelle! One of my favorite bloggers is engaged....eeekkkhhh!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I'm really a fan of the Missoni, am I just not getting something? lol Everyone is making a big deal, is it a big designer???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard all about the madness with this release - it's insane!!! The Target is here is wiped out, I think there was like a kid's sweater left - I didn't even have a chance to just look! But from the previews there wasn't anything I was dying over, so I guess I'll survive! :) Happy football watching and wine drinking!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, I was quite surprised about the response this line received. You'll be shocked at the prices you see on eBay for certain items! Missoni is an Italian label that's been around since 1953. You can purchase the traditional Missoni collection at Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus retail stores. xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm only like the zig zag flat. Rocket dog has some out too.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that Times Sq target looks insane. I just picked up one item myself, a floral blouse.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha