Wednesday, October 12, 2011

H&M: Leopard, Teal and a Little Bling!

Hello ladies! This will be a quick post. I have been following a workout schedule with one of my very close friends to tone up. We run a mile every other day after work and attend Zumba Fitness classes Wednesday and Friday nights! Does anyone else love Zumba as much as I do? I love the fact that you don't realize how many calories you're burning until the class is over!

I wanted to share my recent purchases with you. If you follow me on Twitter you know that last week H&M distributed a 25% OFF coupon to use during the weekend, as part of their Columbus Day celebration! I really wanted to get my hands on the teal blazer Jean tweeted about on Friday. I was thrilled when I saw that my store carried it in both black and teal. I also picked up a couple of additional items:

H&M Leopard Scarf $15
H&M Beige and Glitter Turtleneck $13






Did you take advantage of the Columbus Day sales this weekend?

xoxo,
natasha

9 comments:

  1. that leopard scarf is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE Zumba.. it's so much fun, it's like it's not even a workout. :) I love that blazer, very cute. And you could never go wrong with a leopard scarf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha zumba is insane! I must say it works you out like crazy though! Hmm see I have a huge leopard obsession, well animal print obsession so I am loving that scarf!

    WERK! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute blue blazer. I didn't do any shopping last weekend.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice purchases- love the blazer! I actually did not shop this weekend- yay me :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Miss K: I'm surprised how versatile leopard can be! Can't wait to wear it when the weather gets cooler.

    @CC & Angel: I can't get enough of it! I may consider taking one more class during the week! :)

    @Skippy & Amy: I need to restrain from shopping this weekend. Wish me luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohhh the turquoise blazer is so gorgeous! I'm super jealous. I was in H&M over the weekend and saw no such blazer (or the horse print top i wanted either).

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow awesome finds!!! That blazer is just gorgeous!! And I love me some leopard print!! I've never tried Zumba - I've heard a bit about it but really don't even know what it is! Guess I should actually look into it, lol!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the teal blazer! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha