Friday, October 7, 2011

Wu is Targeted!

Target announced that fashion designer Jason Wu will be their next collaboration. Jason will introduce a limited-edition collection of  affordable women's apparel, handbags and scarves on February 5, 2012. The line will range in price from $19.99 - $59.99 for his bold apparel pieces and $19.99 to $49.99 for pretty printed handbags and scarves. For those of you who refuse to stand in the long lines at Target to score your Wu wear, the collection will be available on Target.com as well.

Target released this Youtube teaser on Monday:



Here are my favorites from Wu's Spring and Resort 2012 collections (photo heavy):
Spring 2012

 








 Resort 2012









What do you think of Target's designer collaborations in general? Will you be running to your local store to check out the Jason Wu for Target Collection?

xoxo, natasha

8 comments:

  1. I love Target designer collaborations!! I am so excited for this one since I missed the Miossoni one and it all sold out!!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and following me! I am following you back!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post! I follow u!
    pass to my blog and follow me back :D
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited! I hope it won't be as big of a disaster as the Missoni collection was and that Target.com doesn't crash...
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those sheer blouses and great prints!!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, really nice blog! :) you’re so stylish!
    I would like to ask you if you spent in my blog, there is a giveaway! You can win a kit of 4 OPI nailpolish of the new winter collection "Touring America." To participate go to this link:
    http://breakfastatkaty.blogspot.com/2011/09/opi-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. gah! I always love his collections. I'm looking forward to seeing his target collab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures :)

    http://blackgrayyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha