Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rachel Bilson Lauches ShoeMint











If you haven't heard, ShoeMint is a new shopping site featuring designs from actress Rachel Bilson and celebrity stylist Nicole Chavez, who partnered with Steve Madden to bring the latest designs to fashion lovers like us. All shoes are said to be made from premium materials (including real leather and suede) and will range in sizes from 5-11.


If you sign up for ShoeMint before the official launch of the site (Friday), you'll automatically be entered to win a year of FREE shoes and earn some great rewards:

Refer 2+ friends - $25 off your first pair
Refer 10+ friends - $40 off your first pair
Refer 40+ friends - Pay Only $1 for your first pair 

Click Here to register and join in on all the fun!

xoxo, natasha

Ps. Behind the Scenes with Rachel Bilson:

3 comments:

  1. Ok, you know I love Rachel! I'm excited to see what shoemint has to offer, but am going to wait to sign up. I'm already subscribed to jewelmint, and although I like it, I've only purchased one thing. Happy Thanksgiving girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these shoes! the right ones are my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noelle @ Beautygirl24 :: Happy Thanksgiving Doll!

    Lola :: I can't get over the leopard wedges as well! Definitely my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha