Thursday, December 1, 2011

Black Friday Wrap Up

This year's Black Friday was by far the most relaxing for me! I was at the parent's house and for the first time ever, I didn't feel the need to head out to the stores at midnight. Instead, I went to bed early and woke up in the morning to start my weekend shopping.

The BF and I drove straight to the outlets and the traffic was terrible. I quickly walked in and out of Ann Taylor, Banana Republic and J.Crew in a matter of fifteen minutes. The lines started out the door and weaved throughout the stores. I wasn't prepared to stand in line for a minimum of 3 hours, so we decided to pay Starbucks a visit for breakfast instead...and I'm glad I did. Sunday we headed back to the malls, and most of the sales that were offered on Black Friday were still available! I was able to grab a few Christmas gifts for family and friends, and handful of items for myself.




I also took advantage of deals online throughout the week! My favorite purchase was the Paillette Shift Dress from Banana Republic. It needed a tiny alteration underneath the arms, so I'm hoping my seamstress will have it completed by this weekend. This dress is perfect for New Years and I was lucky  to snag one of the last in my size! Bloggers Jean and Khatu each styled it a bit differently. Which do you prefer?

How was your Black Friday? Did you find any great deals on Cyber Monday or throughout the week?

xoxo, natasha

6 comments:

  1. Ahh I love that dress! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Looks like you snagged good items for yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you found some good deals - I love the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love that dress so much! They both styled it so beautifully. I think I'd be more inclined to wear it like Jean :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, you got so many great deals! I was thinking about getting the ON capris in tan too, I love the pink so much!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha