Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide

Secret Santa? Gifting for Co-workers? Stocking Stuffers? I always seem to run into road blocks when searching for that perfect little item to spread some holiday cheer. Here are a few cute gift ideas I found online, all under $100:


1. Pavé Glitz Stretch Ring $6
2. Gold Initial Charm Necklace (Hand Stamped) $29
3. Sock Gift Set $20
4. Ruffle Trim Glove $25
5. Sparkler Gia Wallet $95
6. Poppy Flower Fragrance $65
7. Metallic Metal Keeper Super Skinny Belt $11
8. Print Shall $60
9. Gold Valet Key Ring $48

Have a cute holiday gift in mind? Leave a comment and share the link(s) below!

xoxo, natasha

7 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! Of course I love the "N" initial pendant. The sparkly wallet is adorable too, I would use it as a clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sparkly wallet is just adorable - but no way i'm spending $95 on secret santa!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. like your sense of style!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite is absolutly that wallet !
    amazing post, and really great blog :)
    What do you think, of following each other ?
    xoxo
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha