Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Collar Necklace

What a brilliant idea! It makes a statement and can JAZZY-UP any outfit. [Did I really use that word?]  Seriously! I've seen several women pair with a basic white tee and you would've thought they were heading out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Well, maybe not quite, but you get my drift. Here are a few of my favorite collar necklaces I spotted online:

1. Coil Collar Necklace $29
2. Textured Plaque Collar Necklace $55
3. Rufous Collar Necklace $26
4. Clear Crystal/Hematite Collar Necklace $78
5. Crystal Snake Collar Necklace $70
6. "Love Sparkle" Glitter Collar $75
7. Enamel Collar Necklace $55
8. Chain Mail Pan Collar Necklace $16

What do you think about the trend? Do you own a collar necklace?

xoxo, natasha

4 comments:

  1. i love these collars! they're so cute! i think i would have to go with the glitter one!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the glitter one as well! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. These collar necklaces are gorgeous! Really nice post, I like it!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comments. Your giveaway sounds amazing! ;) xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha