Monday, January 23, 2012

Looks for Less: Kate, Lauren & Courtney

These ladies continue to WOW me with their sense of style. Classy, edgy, preppy, you name it. They can pull off a number of looks that leave me wondering if I can do the same...

Kate Middleton
Photo credit: Hollywood Gossip

 Dress: ASOS $80, Clutch: Target $17; Bangles: Vince Camuto $58

Lauren Conrad
Photo credit:Celebrity Gossip

Blouse: Ann Taylor $55, Skirt: Modcloth $60, Handbag: Big Buddha $65,
Shoes: River Island $50

Courtney Kerr 
 Photo credit: Dallas Modern Luxury

Shorts: LuLus $55, Booties: Target $21, Necklace: Jessica Simpson $32,
Blouse: Forever 21 $8

Which celebrity's style is most like yours? And if you're not quite sure, take this fun quiz to find out!

xoxo, natasha


  1. i'm obsessed with courtney, she always look fabulous. i want every.single.thing i've ever seen her in

  2. I love each of these ladies...and each of their looks! I think Lauren's style is the most like mine, although Kate has that classic look I always gravitate towards when shopping.

    1. Lauren is effortlessly chic. She could wear a pair of ripped jeans, a tee, a scarf and look like a million bucks! xo, tasha

  3. So glad you posted about Courtney Kerr. I absolutely love her style.

    1. I follow her on twitter and she gives some great fashion advice - love the girl! ;) xo, tasha

  4. So I identify most with Lauren Conrad's style, however the look you pulled together with Kate is SO freakin' gorgeous that I have to say that it's my favorite. Enough so that I might seriously have to add this dress to my closet. LOVE it.

    Great job on this post Tasha!!

    BTW, I hate ankle straps on flats too. Kinda clownish lol!
    XO - Marion

  5. lovely picks! simple and still very stylish!

    Inside and Outside Blog

  6. Hi!! Love your blog!! I follow you!! Please, follow me too!! ;)
    Kisses from spain!

  7. I love all these looks! These ladies have such great style! Kate is always so polished and classic, Lauren is laid back California cool, and Courtney has great ecclectic pieces. :)


  8. Loving this post ! I prefer a mixture of Kate and Lauren's styles ;)
    You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

  9. Thank you for a great post! I love all three looks!

  10. Loving these looks! I would say that I'm a little more like Lauren. I love how girlie she always looks.

  11. I think your blog is adorable and your photos are beautiful. I'm in love, totally!!
    Follow each other? :))


    1. Thanks for your sweet comments. Heading over to your blog now! ;) xo, tasha

  12. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)


I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha