Monday, February 27, 2012

Best Dressed: 2012 Oscars

Let's face it ladies...the best part of an awards show is seeing all the beautiful gowns on the red carpet. Here are just a few of my favorites from last night:

Maria Menounos - I love the light mint color and the draping. (Photo Credit)

Milla Jovovich - I'm typically not a fan of white gowns unless it's being worn by a bride, but Milla looks amazing and I'm lovin' the deep red lips! (Photo Credit)

Kristen Wigg - I'm a sucker for nude dresses! (Photo Credit)

Jean Dujardin - The beading detail is gorgeous. (Photo Credit)

 Nancy O'Dell - Yellow and black lace, a fierce combination! (Photo Credit)

 Kate Mara - The daintiness of the flower detail is lovely. (Photo Credit)

Michelle Williams - Orange is one of my favorite colors. It was refreshing to see such a bright, spring shade on the red carpet. (Photo Credit

Jennifer Lopez - This dress just fits her like a glove. (Photo Credit)


Who wore your favorite gown at the Academy Awards?

xoxo, natasha

14 comments:

  1. I loved: Maria Menounos, Kristen Wigg, and Michelle Williams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices girl! And I don't know if I can choose just one favorite. I do love Maria's dress (but let's face it - the woman could wear a plastic garbage bag and I'd probably think she was stunning!)
    And why is Kate Mara looking so...sad/bored? Doesn't she know where she is?! LOL!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! If Maria wore a plastic garbage bag, everyone else would, because she'd look gorgeous in it! ...And I thought the same thing when I saw Kate's photo. Bored much? LOL. xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. excellent dresses! great selection !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria wore the ultimate dress! the color is refreshing, the fall was delicate and romantic, and the styling was subtle and perfect! ...it's very beautiful!

    http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Refreshing and romantic definitely describes that dress! xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. milla looks stunning! i also really love her red lips! :D

    p.s. and yup, the best part of any awards show is the red carpet fashion! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful dresses! Thanks for the recap- I missed the show due to traveling!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED Maria... I don't feel like she has been getting much press for this, which is weird because I think it is spot on!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite part of every award show - the fashions! Great post and my favorites were Michelle Williams and surprisingly Cameron Diaz.

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  9. That yellow gown with the grey lace made my jaw drop a little bit!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha