Note: This is a scheduled post. My responses to comments or questions may be delayed.
An old college professor would always say..."If you want to be taken seriously, exude confidence, and establish a presence, dress for success." This rule can easily apply to a number of areas in your life, especially working out. I feel more motivated and confident then ever, when I show up to the gym feeling and looking good. Here are a few of my recent workout cravings that can help you "look the part":
1. Scoop Neck Tank $52 @ Lululemon
2. Nike+ Sportband $59 @ Zappos
3. Athletic Roundabout Pant $69 @Athleta
4. Women's UA EVO ColdGear Hoody $60 @ Under Armour
5. Double Dry Relaxed Sport Shorts $25 @ Champion
6. Slipless Headband $12 on sale @ Lululemon
7. Move Me Juniors Duffel Bag $62 @Surf Fanatics
8. Nike Shox Roadster+ $120 @Zappos
What motivates you to work out?