Friday, March 2, 2012

Trending: Printed Denim

One of the best things about blogging, is the opportunity to identify trends within the fashion and beauty community. Over the last few weeks, my favorite bloggers have posted fun outfits, featuring "printed denim." I have to admit...when I first saw a pair of these pants, I instantly flashed back to elementary school, when I used to rock printed denim overalls...yea, I thought I was cool back then. We all did :) LOL.




Susan @ Style Posts


Song of Style

Wendy @ Wendy's  Lookbook

Jamie @ The Fancy Teacup


Cute Printed Denim Options ...



What do you think about this new trend? Do you own a pair of printed denim?


RELATED POSTS:


11 comments:

  1. I love printed denim on others, but I don't know if I'm quite brave enough yet to get some of my own. These girls look fab though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way...not sure I can pull the look off like the ladies featured ;)
      xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I do not own a pair of printed denim, and quite frankly I'm afraid I would look ridiculous! haha. I tried to pick up a pair of cobalt blue pair of jeans today and my fiance just laughed at me, lol. Some trends just aren't worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with mint lately..i think i may pull the trigger on a pair of mint skinnies soon ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. These are fantastic. The bloggers you picked are completely stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen printed denim a lot recently and it really doesn look fab on other people, especially the bloggers you picked! I'm not sure I'm brave enough yet!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they would look fab on you! xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Printed jeans are cute but not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Printed denim is slowly growing on me...I don't have a pair yet but may get a pair soon! x www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This trend scares me a bit because it's really far out of my comfort zone. If I were to get a pair, I'd probably go with the floral print. The leopard print is a bit out there for me! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha