Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fitting Room Review: H&M

UPDATE (4/14): Receive 20% off at H&M with this in-store coupon. Offer ends 4/22. Enjoy!

I couldn't help but visit H&M this past weekend, especially after receiving all the promotional emails over the last few weeks {Dear H&M, the marketing is working}. I only wish I had more time to wander around the jewelry and accessory walls...from the register counter, I saw a plethora of floral scarves, gold and silver chunky jewelry and neon/neutral wedges. I really can't complain. I walked out the store with some fun and bright Spring pieces that I can't wait to wear!

Dress $17.95 {Buy Here}
This dress is extremely comfortable and made of a light, viscose fabric. It comes in three other colors and designs, however, I've been lusting for more yellow pieces in my wardrobe and was happy when I found this one in my size.
Verdict: Purchased
 ..................

Top $29.95 {Buy Here} Shorts $24.95 {Buy Here}
When I first saw this blouse I thought it would pair nicely with a bikini top and denim shorts. My skin is extremely sensitive, so unfortunately, the polyester was a but itchy for me. The shorts SCREAM spring and the paisley design includes some beautiful bright neon colors.
Verdict: Both went back on the rack - I didn't feel the price tag was justified.
 ..................


Top $24.95 {Not available online} Pants $24.95 {Buy Here}
I've been obsessed with polka-dots for the past two seasons, so when I saw this hanging on the rack, I had to try it on. The green skinny pants are very soft, and also comes in nine additional colors. The hot pink and yellow are adorable as well.
Verdict: Purchased the blouse; Pants were too big around the waist.
..................

Skirt $29.95 {Buy Here}
This is probably one of my most favorite recent purchases! The pink color is lovely, and the bow detail on both sides add a little personality. Plus, the skirt is fully lined, includes a pretty, gold, exposed zipper on the back and a work-appropriate slit.  
Verdict: Purchased and wore it today to work (posted via twitter)! 
..................  

Top $24.95 {Not available online} Skirt $34.95 {Not available online}
The sleeves on this blouse really adds a nice touch, and I love the matching, skinny sash. It also comes in a hot pink and an electric blue color. The skirt was an appropriate length for work, but a tad too tight for my style. Runs a 1/2 size too small. Available in black as well.
Verdict: Left both items at the store


Have you visited H&M recently?

RELATED POSTS:

35 comments:

  1. I love these posts! I hope you do them more often. I really love that yellow dress on you, so cute! I also liked the pants, but feel you on the fit. I always have a hard time with pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noelle ~ I enjoyed putting this post together, and will certainly do them more often. I too have trouble with pants. When I find a style that fits perfectly, I usually purchase more then one ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. ooh the first dress is sooo beautiful!!!! love it :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pink skirt with the grey polka dotted shirt. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this series!! I really need to get to H&M soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great purchases I love the polka dots and those skinnies :)
    Thanks for coming by my blog :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave is the polka dot top paired with the emerald pants and the pink pencil skirt! Very cute blog!

    cocovanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great purchases! the items you left there are really cute too, but if it doesn't fit perfect then it's not worth buying. plus, some of their stuff (not all) is made kind of janky so not everything is worth the price. those shorts are so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I love H&M, but I have to say that I get disappointed with the quality/craftsmanship of some items. I also find that their prices have slowly increased over the past two years, and sometimes I can't justify paying the same price for an item I can purchase at J.Crew or Ann Taylor. xo, tasha

      Delete
  8. love the dress in the first picture and the polka dot top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh you found such Cute stuff!! Great buys and best prices! Nice one!

    fashioncherry.co/happy-shoe-shopping/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink skirt. Also like how you paired it with the yellow cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I soooo did NOT need to see this post!!! I am trying to not shop, but I have fallen head over heels for that dress and those shorts! I may have to sneak and make the purchases! The hubs isn't going to be too happy with me...can I blame it on you!?!? LOL!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Luv the first dress

    www.starryeyed-1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the top with feathers on and the green pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such great reviews! Love that dress and that bow detail on the skirt is perfect. Just found your blog... so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not gone to H&M recently and I now know that I've been missing out! The paisley prints are gorge! Hm, I think I need to make a trip this weekend ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post!^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are very nice purchases, the skirts are really pretty! Next time I'm going to H&M, I will take a closer look at them, they seem to have the perfect color and the perfect shape!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post, I love the dress! Great purchase

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great finds, Natasha! That's too bad the green pants were big in the waist - they look great on you in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was super bummed that they didn't fit! xo, tasha

      Delete
  20. love that mint pants so much<3
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great review - loving the polka dot top you got and the pink pencil you wore!
    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great choices! I really love the green skinny pants, they look great on you and they're totally worth it. I love it . Great job hun.
    Always,
    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm sorry.... I'm so rude! Lol
    I am Tarah from Tarah and the City. This is my first time to your blog and I am now following you. I love your recent Purchases SIde bar. That is so awesome and it's making me jealous. I wanna go shopping now! Stop by and say Hi from time to time and I will do the same.
    :)
    Always,
    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm following you here and Twitter

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your comment Tarah, you're too sweet! I'm heading over to your blog now :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  24. You ended up getting some great pieces!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  25. That pink skirt is perfect! And I love the polka dot blouse, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha