Wednesday, May 16, 2012

In with the New: Pastels & Primaries

UPDATE (5/17): Fashion Guru, Jenn Falik wore the adorable mint dress I purchased at H&M on the Today Show this morning! Click here to view a clip of her wedding segment.

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind. Every weekend I've embarked on a new adventure...zip lining, horseback riding, random beach trips and even a New York family visit. All of which has made it THAT much harder to return to work on Mondays.

With that in mind, I've been on a spending freeze. After all, rediscovering old items in your closet could be just as fun as purchasing new ones, right? There's only one problem...Fashion Bloggers. Reading about all the beautiful, new purchases make it a little difficult to say no to a quick lunch trip to the mall. This week I've failed. Here's just a few snap shots of the beautiful pieces I took home with me:

 H&M dress (similar), GAP sheer blouse, Forever 21 striped blouse (purchase)

Banana Republic Factory Store dress, GAP cardigans (limited colors online) and skirt

Coupons:
  • H&M: Receive 35% OFF one item of choice. Offer ends 5/27. Print coupon here.
  • GAP: 25% OFF regular-priced styles. Use GAPGO25 at checkout. Offer ends 5/17.

As member of the blogging community (bloggers and readers), do you find it difficult to control your shopping?




Ps. Have you entered to win a $50 gift card for Bauble Bar?

RELATED POSTS:

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Probably my favorite purchase - it looks so much better on! It also comes in a taupe/white polkadot combination as well! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. i wanted that mint dress so bad, but they were all out of my size! super cute buys, i love your taste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll...you're too sweet! I actually went to H&M to pick up the beautiful peplum blouse many bloggers are wearing, but they were SOLD OUT. H&M is always a hit or miss for me. xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks for following Louise! xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. You found some gorgeous things, especially that mint dress! It IS hard to resist shopping when all these blogs are so enabling! I hear ya!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha