Sunday, June 17, 2012

Trending: Summer White Denim

We all know that denim is probably the "go-to" clothing item, perfect for any time of the year. WHITE is the color of choice among bloggers this summer. Carefully paired with bright and bold accessories, I've been itching to replicate. I purchased my first pair of white jeans last week, and look forward to putting together a look that is as fabulous as these below:


Carol @ Mil and Mode

Henar @ Oh My Vogue

Lily @ Lily's Style

Zina @ Fashion Vibe



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! All these ladies look amazing! xo, tasha ;)

      Delete
  2. I don't own white jeans. I have dress pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too only owned a pair of white dress pants before last week! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I love white denim! I feel like it's a bit tricky when you have a larger bottom like me, so I've never been successful with any. But these ladies all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my. i can't love white denim enough!

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just invested in a good pair of white jeans. i don't know why i didn't do it sooner!

    xx
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha