Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sale Alert: Semi-Annual Sale at Zara

THE DEETS: Select new markdowns are up to 50% OFF (price as marked) and shipping is FREE, no code necessary.

I love when Zara has its SEMI-ANNUAL sales. I tend to hold out on a few staple items throughout the year, just hoping it'll go on sale. And when it does, let's just say I do a happy dance in my head. Unfortunately my local store was sold out of smaller sizes, but luckily I was able to purchase what I wanted online.


FANTASY BLAZER
$129 $99 / Purchase
The color is spot-on! Mint has been a "go-to" color for me this season, and I can easily pair this little number with skinny jeans or a pencil skirt. The gold button detail and "chanel-eque" craftsmanship was way too tempting!


FLORAL PRINT TROUSERS
$59 $49 / Purchase
This is just a test. Not sure I can pull off the floral pants, but I love the combination of colors and I can see this being dressed up or down!


DRESS WITH FRILL AT THE WAIST
$99 $69 / Purchase
I plan on wearing this dress to an upcoming wedding. Love the color!


BASIC SANDAL
$49 $29 / Purchase
A fashion blogger favorite at $29...I had to pull the trigger!


Did you participate in Zara's recent sales?

For those of you celebrating INDEPENDENCE DAY, here's to good company, great food and a special thanks to those who serve to make freedom possible!
.
 

21 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I didn't do anything special besides stick on the nails.. :) I love those sandals, they're so cute and go with so many things. I have never shopped at Zara (shocker, I know), I don't live near one and I'm afraid of the fit. How do they run?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa, I find that Zara clothing runs true to size, with the exception of their shoes. Typically they run about a 1/2 size too big. Happy 4th! Xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Your selection is great! I love Zara, except shoes. They are often uncomfortable.
    I'm new follower. You can follow me, if you want
    www.onlyforfashionvictim.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. the mint green blazer caught my eye! I really like your blog! I'm new at this but come see mine if you get the chance!

    http://somethingnew-ish.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had to pick one item, I am most excited about the mint blazer! Can't wait for it to be shipped. Crossing my fingers that it fits perfectly ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. The mint blazer and the sandals are so pretty!
    Nice choices!;)
    xxx
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started my sale shopping yet, but I hope to get to Toronto soon. I like Zara for their simple lines and sophisticated designs.

    http://fashionananthropologicalpointofview.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. did u get that blazer? i'm jelly! its sold out online :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. just started following you! <3 your picks!

      Delete
    2. Yes! Luckily an XS was still available online a few days ago! Thanks for following doll! xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. I really love Zara's stuff. It looks so high end with such an affordable price tag...And I really appreciate that you posted stuff that you actually bought. I always wonder what people actually buy when they post sales like this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meghan, I <3 Zara for the very same reason! Prices are affordable and I love the small, boutique feeling when you walk into their stores. xo, tasha

      Delete
  8. Looks AMAZING! I myself have not had the pleasure of purchasing a product from Zara myself, but this post has got me excited! I want to buy everything!! :D Great blog! (: Thanks for your comment on my blog, I am now most definitely following your amazing blog <3 Looking forward to seeing more amazing posts by you! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, Thanks for your sweet comment and thanks for following doll! ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  9. Isn't the Zara sale amazing? So many cute things! Now following you on Bloglovin!

    On another note, I've just changed my domain name. I hope you'll stop by soon!

    xo,
    Courtney
    GirlAvantGarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great looks! I have that pink Zara dress in black and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thinking about getting a swimsuit from them! Their swimsuits are so cute this year and the tops are really low priced right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha