Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Finds: Currently Loving Under $50

I'm PROUD of myself. I've restrained from shopping all week long. Of course, that didn't stop me from drafting a wish list of sorts. I have a feeling that my "time off from shopping" will be short-lived.


1. Pins and Needles Sarah Jane Peplum Top
2. Boohoo Felicity Soft Structured Shopper
3. Gap Slim Cropped Pants
4. Mossimo Straw Fedora in Navy
5. Steve Madden Madee Loafers
6. Forever 21 Sheer Lace Appliqué Top
7. Dorothy Perkins Coral Two Tone Dress
8. Old Navy Oxford Shirt


Have you ever implemented a self-imposed shopping ban?
.
 

10 comments:

  1. Loving all these picks - especially that yellow Boohoo bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Dorothy Perkins is a new favorite of mine! Have you visited the site yet?!

      Delete
  3. 1 week without shopping is a great feat. Keep up the good work. Those blue capris are gorgeous. Such a bright pop of color, right?
    Mom Fitness Journal | Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I love the bag!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done girl! Love your picks. And yes...I have done the shopping ban. I actually think it's healthy every now and then to do so. Makes you appreciate the items you already own and think about them in new ways. But it certainly isn't easy!!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel like i'm constantly on a no-spend :(:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I see those Steve Madden loafers I want to buy them, but don't - now that they're on sale I think it's a must!
    ♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your b log! so chic & colorful :) we totally have the same taste too. just bought a pair of cobalt pants + leopard loafers!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha