Friday, September 7, 2012

Letting Go of Summer, Friday Finds Under $75

Is anyone else finding it difficult to let go of Summer and "warm up" to Fall? I've refused to bring out my boots, scarves and sweaters...well, maybe because we're still getting 90-degree weather here in Florida. But, you get my point. Fall weather will soon be here. I'm just hoping I'll be READY for it!



1. Scotch Naturals Water Color Polish (Stone Face)
2. Dorothy Perkins Ivory Open Stitch Jumper
3. West Elm Bijoux Dots Pillow Cover
4. Dorothy Perkins Orange Block Colour Dress
5. Dorothy Perkins Yellow Creped Peplum Skirt
6. Lee Angel Multi-Stone Drop Earrings
7. Dorothy Perkins Stone and Navy Foldover Tote
8. GUESS Mipolia Suede Heels 
9. Felicity Black Panelled Leggings

Is there a particular item you just can't wait to wear this fall?
.
 

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. One of my favorites for sure! Happy Friday :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. love all your picks. especially the blue shoes are so pretty for fall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the blue heels, but I purchased it in pink because I figured I would get more wear out of them. Great price too! Thanks for stopping by. xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. These picks are all gorgeous! I love all the beautiful colors you've included.Those blue heels are stunning. You have a lovely blog, darling! If you have a moment, please stop by my blog?

    xoxo, Meera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind word Meera! Visiting your blog now... ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. i would say sweaters for sure!! xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Over-sized sweaters paired with skinnies and knee-high boots! xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Completely obsessed with #2 & #9!

    xoxo Shauna

    kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please! The two-toned leggings sucked me in the minute I saw them :) Thanks for visiting! xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. it's still extremely hot here in los angeles, so i am still pretty much on summer mode, haha. ;) these are all beautiful, btw. i really love the yellow peplum skirt! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Mile End Bakery Giveaway: Win a dozen cookies of your choice!
    Open internationally: Win a set of temporary tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mustard is such an easy color to transition from Summer to Fall! xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. These picks are great! love that it's all under $75 ;)

    xo-ashley

    www.theteacherdiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha