Saturday, September 15, 2012

Jewelry I'm Loving

When I was younger, I was never a huge "jewelry fanatic." Looking back, I wonder, what was I thinking? Jewelry, like any accessory, can really MAKE or BREAK an outfit. With that in mind, it's been a goal of mine to maintain a collection of unique, fun and versatile pieces! Here are a few of my most recent favorites: *Boyfriend, are you listening?! ;)



1. Hannia's Chunky Turquoise Triangle Stone Necklace Set
2. Kate Spade New York Waldorf Bracelet Watch
3. Brighton Meridian Bracelet
4. Sophia & Chloe Silver Kiss Earrings
5. Pink Braided Chain Bracelet
6. Kate Spade New York Skinny Mini Bow Studs 7. Style Tryst Crochet Disc Long Necklace
8. Kate Spade New York Treasure Chest Ring


What piece of jewelry is on your wish list?

 

8 comments:

  1. I was the same way Natasha! I was never a huge accessory fan until I started college. Even then, I always adhered to the rule of less is more. These days, I think anything goes!

    I love everything you listed, but numbers 4, 6, and 8 are my favorites! They are all classic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the silver kiss earrings! I ordered a pair in GOLD :) Have a great weekend Noelle. xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. these are beautiful!!! i love #1, #7, and #8! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Spirit Ink Tattoos Giveaway
    Too Much Soul Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these feminine pieces!

    xoxo Shauna

    kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha