Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Finds: Blue Hues Under $40

Over the last few weeks, I've been wearing a lot of blue. Like black, it's my "go-to" color. I find it much easier to mix and match prints and other colors with blue. Crisp and clean, navy and cream or fun and flirty, cobalt and mustard. Whatever your preference, try using a bit of blue to make a statement this season.









1. Old Navy Rockstar Printed-Dot Jeans $30
2. Wrap-sody in Blue Watch $30
3. Essie Short Shot (Resort Collection 2012) $8
4. Mossimo Refined Peplum Dress $28
5. Tiered Ruffle Sleeveless Top $20
6. High-Low Pleated Pocket Shirt $23
7. Michael Antonio Love Me Pumps $40
8. Kate Spade New York Gumdrops Stud Earrings $38
9. ASOS Digital Jewel Clutch $26

I tried on a pair of the Old Navy Rockstar Printed-Dot Jeans this week and instantly fell in love with the fit. The style comes in an endless amount of colors and prints, the price is more than fair, and the quality is great!

Please excuse the blurriness of the photos above. They were taken on my blackberry in a hurry.

Do you have a blue crush?

 
RELATED POSTS:

25 comments:

  1. Tasha, those jeans looks great on you! I saw Old Navy advertise them and was wondering about the fit of them. Will have to check it out! I LOVE BLUES right now also. Especially different shades of it within the same outfit. I might have to get that clutch #9. What a great price!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! That jeweled clutch is a current favorite on my wish list. In fact, it's sitting in my shopping cart right now...still deciding if I should purchase yet another clutch :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I am loving all of your pics - especially the blouse. It looks much more expensive than it really is! Just started following you via GFC and would love it if you chose to follow me too. =)

    Avec Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Amber and leaving such a sweet comment. I'm already following you :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. woooww...i wanna them all!!curious pretty things!

    loves,
    saphira-t


    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute blog! Love your style! Newest follower! xx.
    Megan

    I'd love for you to check out my fashion blog and follow along, too if you'd like!
    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks for following Megan! Visiting your blog now :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Aren't they adorable? I have them in black. Now i wish I went with the blue. xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. Those jeans look so cute on you! Loving all those blue pieces. Hope you had a great weekend!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment. Wish the photos came out a lot better, but I was in such a hurry! :) Hope you enjoyed your weekend. xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. Blue is my favorite color <3! I cannot believe those are all under $40, time to go shopping!! :)

    -Michelle
    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Michelle, aren't they a teal! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  8. I love that blue dress! Gorgeous and so work friendly!!!!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the slight peplum details on the side :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  9. Ah, I LOVE that blue wrap watch...need it!


    Xo, Rachel
    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turquoise and gold is such a lovely combination, isn't it?! Thanks for visiting Rachel xo, tasha

      Delete
  10. love your blu picks! xoxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great picks. love them. Thank you for visiting my blog and for the sweet thoughts.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for visiting my blog! Means the world to me, following you now on Bloglovin and GFC! Return the love and Let’s stay connected! Have an amazing week doll!
    Xox
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha