Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers for Him

I always have difficulty finding fun and useful stocking stuffers for the men in my life. So this time, I did some research. Here are ten items that will make your loved ones smile on Christmas morning:


1. Mossimo Mustache Flask
2. New Balance Gel Shoe Cleaner and Deodorizer
3. Cuff Links (Baseball)
4. Commemorative Cuff Links (College Football)
5. British Tan Nappa Leather Snap Gloves
6. Pittsburgh Steelers Golf Balls
7. Merona Men's Tie - Red Check
8. Merona Men's Tie - Tartan Red
9. Cotton Germproof Breathable Socks
10. GE Backlit Universal Remote Control


Please share your stuffer ideas below the bump!


  
 RELATED POSTS:

13 comments:

  1. Love the riding gloves! Very swanky!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I love that word... "swanky"! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I cannot get enough of cute mustache-themed items, and I love those cufflinks!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Makes me laugh every time I see it :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Omg #1 would be such a cool gift for my Hubby! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably my favorite on the list :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. I love the mustache flask and the socks, great post!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan on getting hubby socks for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Socks are always an easy gift... they can never have enough :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. Great stocking stuffer ideas!! I always have a hard time coming up with ideas for guys, but these are great!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha