Saturday, November 24, 2012

Weekend Wants: Small Business Saturday

As many of you know, today is Small Business Saturday. Our opportunity to give back to those businesses who offer the best in customer service and the most custom shopping experiences out there! Here's my wish list, complete with gorgeous items you can only find online at my favorite small businesses:


1. + 2. Laura LeBlanc :: This girl's got some major talent. Fashion-inspired digital prints and personalized monogram iPhone cases are just a few things she offers at her Etsy shop. You can even contact her for custom projects too!

3. t + j Designs :: Tiffany is one of my favorite bloggers, and within the last year she started her own jewelry line. Trendy, fashionable pieces are available in a number of price ranges, and be sure to keep updated with sales. BIG time discounts are offered from time to time. CURRENT PROMOTION: 50% off select items with the code BLACK50.

4. + 5. Fly Solo :: If you follow me on Twitter, you know I've been rockin' my sham bracelets over the past few weeks. It has quickly become my favorite "go-to" accessory, adding a little bling to my outfits! Fly Solo is offering all twenty-something readers 50% OFF their sham bracelets (ONLY $10). Simply email FlySoloShop@gmail.com to place your order.

6. Style Lately :: I probably visit this site on a daily basis. Amazing deals are always available [click on the "Today's Events" tab] and the online store is complete with stylish jewelry, clothing and accessories, all at affordable prices. 

7. bloom :: Kendi is one of the wittiest fashion bloggers I follow. Not only is she an amazing writer, but she opened her own clothing boutique in Downtown McKinney, Texas. For all of us that don't live in The Lone Star State, no need to worry, Bloom online opened it's doors this year. So instead of just drooling over Kendi's outfits, we can also indulge in a little shopping too.

8. mukibaba :: Kata and Agi are two gifted sisters. I'm especially impressed with their collection of Christmas ornaments. Not only are they adorable, but the quality is amazing and it's always nice to know that you have a one-of-a-kind piece hanging on your tree. 

What small businesses do you support?


  
 RELATED POSTS:

13 comments:

  1. Great post!! Love small business Saturday!!
    These items are fantastic! So cute and fun!
    -Adrienne. xo

    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com/
    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adrienne! Be sure to check them out :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Yay for supporting small business! And those little ornaments are too adorable!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? I just couldn't resist! ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Love the jewelry in the t&j designs!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginny, Tiffany and her sister have done an amazing job with the jewelry line! I've ordered a few times and keep coming back :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. Great selections! I love t+j designs and thanks for the intro to Laura LeBlanc's etsy shop!

    Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything here! I'm all about supporting small businesses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noelle, it was difficult to say "no" this Saturday! I wanted everything I saw! Ha! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. Oh gosh, I really want those boots, so cute! Love the glitter.


    xo Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable


    Enter my Monogram Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the mixture of rustic with glamour! xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. very nice want list natasha! i love those boots. i always try to buy local and shop small business. plus i'm an avid shopper on eBay and etsy!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha