1. + 2. Laura LeBlanc :: This girl's got some major talent. Fashion-inspired digital prints and personalized monogram iPhone cases are just a few things she offers at her Etsy shop. You can even contact her for custom projects too!
3. t + j Designs :: Tiffany is one of my favorite bloggers, and within the last year she started her own jewelry line. Trendy, fashionable pieces are available in a number of price ranges, and be sure to keep updated with sales. BIG time discounts are offered from time to time. CURRENT PROMOTION: 50% off select items with the code BLACK50.
4. + 5. Fly Solo :: If you follow me on Twitter, you know I've been rockin' my sham bracelets over the past few weeks. It has quickly become my favorite "go-to" accessory, adding a little bling to my outfits! Fly Solo is offering all twenty-something readers 50% OFF their sham bracelets (ONLY $10). Simply email FlySoloShop@gmail.com to place your order.
6. Style Lately :: I probably visit this site on a daily basis. Amazing deals are always available [click on the "Today's Events" tab] and the online store is complete with stylish jewelry, clothing and accessories, all at affordable prices.
7. bloom :: Kendi is one of the wittiest fashion bloggers I follow. Not only is she an amazing writer, but she opened her own clothing boutique in Downtown McKinney, Texas. For all of us that don't live in The Lone Star State, no need to worry, Bloom online opened it's doors this year. So instead of just drooling over Kendi's outfits, we can also indulge in a little shopping too.
8. mukibaba :: Kata and Agi are two gifted sisters. I'm especially impressed with their collection of Christmas ornaments. Not only are they adorable, but the quality is amazing and it's always nice to know that you have a one-of-a-kind piece hanging on your tree.
What small businesses do you support?