Thursday, December 27, 2012

Currently Loving: Animal Graphic Sweaters

For those of you who celebrated, I hope you had the Merriest of Christmases! I certainly did. I'm enjoying the break from work and soaking up quality time with the ones I love. Mom and I couldn't stop shopping these last few days. I blame the stores. The pre-Christmas sales were too good to be true, UNTIL I saw the post-Christmas sales! I actually became "one of those customers," and requested price adjustments for a few items I purchased last week. Can you blame me?! A hundred bucks went right back into my wallet ;)

On another note, I've found a new love [sorry boyfriend]. And I know I'm a little late to warm up to this trend, but I now own three of these sweaters! Many of my favorites are sold out online, but here are six cute options:



Are you loving this trend as much as I am?

19 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely comment about my daughter :) I love these sweaters, they are whimsical and fun and remind me of the Esprit aesthetic circa mid 80s when I was a preteen! Love them , thanks for sharing.

    Zoe Lee
    Everything For Ana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you should totally ask for price adjustments! power to you!
    that lobster is so absurd it's kind of awesome.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I thought the same thing Lyddie :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. First off, you are just being smart for requesting the price adjustment :) So nicely done girl!
    Second, I love this trend and I adore your choices here. Unfortunately, I am not sure that at 9 month pregnant I should be embracing this particular trend! Unless maybe you find a sweater with an elephant on it? (totally joking ;) )
    Happy New Year friend!!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You can always make me laugh Marion. I'm on a serious hunt for an elephant version ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. These are super cute. I been wanting a sweater like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, there are a ton of options! Be sure to check out ASOS.
      xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. OMG - I just wore my owl shirt to work the other day from Old Navy and I got so many compliments on it! I'm absolutely loving the penguin one from Forever 21. And it's so affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riiiight?! I have to say, I'm a little impressed with F21! xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. The PANDA sweater is adorable, my favorite!!

    xo Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was adorable as well Michelle! It's hanging out in my F21 shopping cart. I haven't made the decision to purchase quite yet ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. These are just so cute! I love the different one's they come up with. My friend just scored a fox one for $8. Awesome!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the penguin sweater!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The animal graphics are pretty dang stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha