Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weekend Wants: Black + White, Under $50

“Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.” -Coco Chanel, Chanel

When I first started this blog, I wore a lot of black and white. They were safe colors for me, easy to mix and match with solids or prints! Since then, I've grown to embrace color and I wear a lot of it. But one thing still remains: black and white makes quite a statement, no color can duplicate.


one / two / three / four / five / six


What is your statement color?

11 comments:

  1. Ooooo great picks! Loving that iphone case :) I need something more stylish for my iPhone but not a lot of great options are available for iPhone 5 yet. Happy Holidays!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tasia, so true! It was difficult finding my brother a case for Christmas :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Love the vest! My statement color changes all the time, but black and white is sooooo elegant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, I have a brown fur vest and wear it with just about anything. I saw this one and had to add it to my wish list! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. i am a fond lover of color, but sometimes black and white really does have it all!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. A clasic color combo that never lets you down!!
    Dear I wish you a super happy 2013. May this new year comes full of tones of love, health and work!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a doll Patricia! Wishing you nothing but the best in 2013 ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. that iphone case is adorable. happy new years!

    -mili
    callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy New Year! Love the post. That sequins skirt is gorgeous!

    If you get a chance please check out my latest post on my blog. I would love to read your feedback.


    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha