Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Red Carpet Favorites: 2013 Golden Globes

I went to see Mary Poppins (the musical) on Sunday, but that didn't stop me from scheduling a recording on my DVR. I came home, threw on my pajamas, and sat down to watch the 70th Annual Golden Globes, from the red carpet interviews to the after-party coverage. For the most part, my favorite ladies strutted their stuff on the catwalk [i mean] red carpet, looking AMAZING! There was quite a lot of WHITE, and while I typically prefer to reserve "the white gown" for weddings, I couldn't help but fall in love with these looks:

Katharine McPhee, Theyskens Theory

Hayden Panettiere, Roberto Cavalli

Jessica Alba, Oscar de la Renta

Heidi Klum, Alexandre Vauthier

Kerry Washington, Miu Miu

Lea Michele, Elie Saab

 Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough, Daniela Villegas
Julianne is receiving some not-so-nice reviews. I may be the only one, but I loved her dress!

Isla Fisher, Reema Acra


Who wore your favorite dress on the red carpet?
.
.
RELATED POSTS:

Disclosure: Photos courtesy of LA Times and Yahoo! Movies

13 comments:

  1. i loved katharine too! i missed heidi klum. she looked spectacular. you are so lucky to have seen mary poppins!!! it's ending in March and I don't think i'm going to NYC by then. hope you had a great time.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, the musical traveled to Florida this month! Check your local performance art center to see if they're coming to your town! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Wow, Can I have Hayden's dress for my wedding?! It's so beautiful! I loved all of the white this year. Trend for Spring no doubt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely picked the best dressed at the event! I was just about to mention my favorite, but then realized that I can't choose! Haha.

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica Alba always looks flawless, even when she's in sweatpants. I also really loved Jennifer Garner!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love Kerry Washington's look! Stunning!

    xx
    Giovanna
    HeyLoveBlog.com
    MayBooks Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe people didn't like Juliannes dress?! It was in my top 3 faves!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these daring designs - i think ilsa's is my favorite!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the beautiful dresses are seriously making me want to go out and shop, lol. I think Juliiane Hough is an absolute vision.

    xoxo,
    Genie


    www.uniqueandchicstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful! Hayden is adorable, Jessica Alba is gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with your picks, Kerry Washington's dress really stood out to me as a stunner.

    Have a great weekend!

    apinhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha