Thursday, January 10, 2013

What's Cooking?

One of my goals for 2013 is to cook more! My life is hectic, so It's convenient for me to meet friends out for dinner or pick up take-out on my way home from work. Not any more. This is only week numero dos, but this girl has been sticking to the plan. It also helps when you follow some of the best foodie blogs out there - talk about inspiration. Here are just a few recipes I've added to my "GOTTA TRY IT" list for next week:

Roasted Cauliflower Soup via A Bakers House

Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli and Rice via Kevin & Amanda

Grape, Prosciutto, and Arugula Flatbread via Cheap Recipe Blog

Strawberry Bruschetta with Balsamic Vinegar and Basil via Pinch My Salt

Pineapple Guacamole via I am Food Blog

Spinach, Kiwi & Chia Seed Smoothie via Joy the Baker


Do you find it difficult to cook as much as you would like? If you have one, please share a link to your "go-to" foodie blog below the bump!

4 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! I need to cook more as well, and not be so INTIMIDATED by cooking either! I avoid trying anything new because I'm afraid it'll be a disaster. But it's time! I'm almost 30 lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I must admit... i feel more like a 'grow up' when I cook! :) Xo

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love cooking but time does make it tougher. These recipes look awesome!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to learn to cook, I want to start with a bit of baking I think

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha