Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Finds: Party Dresses, Under $35

'Tis the season for holiday parties! I have three events to attend this weekend, and I'm still unsure about how I'll divvy up my time. With so much going on this time of year, it's all too important to find a few dresses (or sequins leggings :) that are festive and make you feel pretty! Can you tell I have a thing for sequins?

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven

Speaking of the Holidays, a blogger friend of mine recommended that I join Influenster. I signed up and immediately started to see all the fun I've been missing out on! If you aren't familiar with Influenster, it's a community of trendsetters and social media masterminds who give opinions of products and experiences. I just recently received a #JollyVoxBox full of 'lil goodies that are perfect for stocking stuffers. I even think I found another favorite lipgloss and eye shadow palette. I'm lovin' the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer... it lasts for hours and the color is a lovely shade of pink. And the NYC New York HD Color Trio Eye Shadow is a great low cost option for those moments when you're in need of some eye backup.



What's your favorite Friday find?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Amy, it screams "princess"! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I love #7! I love all the sparkles on all of them - so festive!<3

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a 'lil sequins! Thanks for reading, XO!

      Delete
  3. Those Charlotte Russe heels are adorable and look like they would go with pretty much any dress ever! I've owned a couple of pairs of party heels from there and their comfort level is actually not that bad, and you can't beat the price. Glad to have found each other through Favorite Fashion Friday. :)
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tasha! Great picks! Love them all actually! Just dropping by from Fab Favorites! :) Happy Holidays!

    Lisa,xo

    http://www.Fashionbythemin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I think the last dress is my favourite but it's hard to decide because they are all so my style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue one, but all of them are great! Looks like you got some really fun stuff from Influenster, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want like every single thing on this list.. those dresses are gorgeous!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.BedazzlesAfterDark.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love #6! The color, the cut, the sparkles!

    Merry Christmas!

    I found you from the Friday link up! Could you check out my blog and follow if you like it? http://lovelytravelss.blogspot.com

    Hope xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sequins leggings? Yes, please! I love all the outfit ideas you put up. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. #3 is my fav! The Favorite Fashion Friday link up is back tomorrow. Hope to see you there!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    J. Crew Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha