Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: For the Furry Friend

My family and I treat my little guy like part of the family. So just like everyone else special in my life, he gets to open a few treats on Christmas morning. He probably has no idea what's going on, but it just wouldn't feel right any other way. I'm making this easy for those of you wanting to celebrate the Holidays with your furry friends. Check out these cute gift options below:

1. Pet Head Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Bird Cafe Feeder
3. Coach Poppy Polkadot Collar
4. Fetching Sticks
5. Ethical Cat Stringy Mice Ball
6. Tory Burch Nylon Dog Carrier
7. Barneys Wooden Dog Bowl


Are your pets involved in all the holiday festivities?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

8 comments:

  1. That's so sweet. It is good to see that I'm not the only one to treat my furry friend as part of the family. I did my kitty cat's Christmas shopping last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, if only our little ones knew how to rip open their own gifts. lol. Thanks for reading, tasha

      Delete
  2. My dog is in Michigan with my mother in law and we sent her a pink elephant toy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sure you miss your pup! The pink elephant should make her happy. XO

      Delete
  3. Love this gift guide! It's good to spoil the pups. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! My 'lil guy is waay too spoiled :) xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha