Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Finds: PersunMall Winter Must-Haves, Under $50

The weather was in the 50's today! For us Floridians, this isn't just "cold"...we call this "freezing." While we may not get as much of an opportunity to wear our scarves, parkas and riding boots during this time of the year, today is a reminder that I really need to incorporate more Winter pieces into my wardrobe. PersunMall has a wide selection of women's apparel and accessories, but I'm a 'lil obsessed with their Winter collections. The prices are affordable and PersunMall is always on trend.



What's on your list of Winter must-haves?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:
 
*

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A classic trench, for sure. I love the tortoise shell buttons! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I love shopping at Persunmall! The store is really, really great with a lot of awesome items! I think I have more than 40 items on my wishlist cart! :D

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection darling!
    I posted a new look, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I want number 6 so badly!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha