Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Thank You + Happy 2014!


I'm pretty sure I was on Santa's good list, because everything I wanted was right under the Christmas tree! Aside from the generous gifts received, I had the most relaxed holiday break. For the first time in a long time, I stayed in on New Years Eve, in a house filled with all the most important people in my life. Is there anything better than food, drinks, friends and family...all at the same time?!

This will just be a quick post to thank you for your readership and continued support of
twenty-something. It's because of you that this blog continues to be a special little place, a creative outlet for me to express my love for fashion (and never having to sacrifice it for savings). As I reflect on this year, it has certainly been one I'll remember forever. I've had the amazing opportunity to meet some of you and create real friendships. Thank you for your daily outreach. Your comments, emails and tweets. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Here's to a happy, healthy and stylish 2014!

 


*Linking up with Style Sessions + What I Wore + WIWW + Trend Spin

   

24 comments:

  1. I appreciate you and Twenty-Something. =] Glad your holidays were so great! I'm looking forward to sharing 2014 with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Kate! Can't wait to share more with you in 2014!
      xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! Just found your blog and I'm loving it!
    I'd love if you'd check out my blog: www.Folio-v.com
    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Victoria! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I love those little picture accessories! Happy New Year!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, I love them too! Wishing I would've purchased a few for NYE :) XO!

      Delete
  4. Happy 2014! Sometimes a nice night in for New Year's is just what you need :)
    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, it was pure heaven. Thanks for reading :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Glad you ended up with a great Christmas! I hope you had a fabulous new years. Wishing you all the best in 2014!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers to an amazing 2014, Darcy! xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year may it be filled with success and happiness. Thank you for visiting my blog.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to your info.I will comeback to your site Again.
    Beauty Supply
    Meditation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2014 to u too!!!
    http://www.namelessfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great picture! happy new year
    thanks for your comment
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so cute - Happy New Year!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is so cute! I'm so glad I came across it! Happy new year, friend! I hope you become more successful in 2014! <3

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy 2014
    www.mylovelyworld9.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's been so fun following your blog! Cheers to 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, Ashley. Thank you for reading :) XO

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha