Thursday, April 3, 2014

Trending: Camouflage Printed

Over the last few weeks, I've had a little obsession with camouflage. I would've never thought about wearing a hint of camo, if the stylish bloggers I follow didn't mix and match the print so well. Here's a round up of my six favorite camouflage-inspired looks:

Black Sequins + Silver Pumps styled by Jessye

Emerald Green + Boots styled by Darya

Bling + Bourdeaux styled by Kimberly

Blue Blazer + Ankle Boots styled by Negin

Leather + Breton Stripes styled by Jessy 

Crochet + Mary Janes styled by the Fahionalble Esquire


Old Navy is a treasure trove for camo printed clothing. If you haven't visited the store, quickly make sure you do, before they sell out of the popular pieces you see below. I've fallen in love with their latest Spring collection. It's jam-packed with prints of all kinds, including the season's essential hues... whites and brights!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

4 comments:

  1. I can't see myself wearing this trend. Due to I go on a military base daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these looks! It's such subtle camo. Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got last week.  Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Penniless Socialite
    $30 J. Crew Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration choices! I'm like Amy a little- I don't go on a military base often but there are a LOT of military people in my area and for a civilian to wear camo...I'd just feel too phony or like I'm playing dress up. If I didn't, I would be all over it since it's a fun play on a neutral.
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this collection of looks! I think the first one is my favorite!
    Sierra
    Life as a Waterleaf

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha