Saturday, April 19, 2014

Weekend Finds: The Weekender Travel Bag

UPDATE: I couldn't resist! The Key Largo Weekender will make its way onto my doorstep in just a few days ;). No code needed for FREE three-day shipping at Shopbop.

My best friends and I have been planning a weekend trip to the lake house for a few months now. There's nothing more exciting for me than packing for a relaxing couple of days, but I ran into some issues finding the perfect weekend bag. My small Vera Bradley duffel I used during my trips in college, just doesn't cut it any more. Here are just a few weekenders I've considered purchasing:



What do you take with you on your weekend trips?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:
.

13 comments:

  1. Great bags - I especially like #3!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can not get over the sequined duffle. why is it not in my life?!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest and Relaxation or that duffel - both are so cute, great picks!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 is just gorgeous. I've been looking for a bag like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to pick a favorite! If #4 were real leather I'd be all about it...
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE a good weekender! I actually have that gorgeous vegan duffel and used it this weekend on a girl's spa trip. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the "Rest and Relaxation" bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vegan weekender. For some reason, it reminds me a bit of Mulberry (I have no idea why though)

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that Longchamp weekender! It would be perfect for any short getaway somewhere. :)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That longchamp bag looks gorgeous! Sounds like you scored yourself a good deal too :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha