Sunday, May 18, 2014

2-Month Recap + Weekend Wants: Summer Hues

Over the past two months my life has changed drastically... from living in the suburbs in a two-bedroom condo just a half an hour away from the beach - to - moving into a studio apartment, minutes away from just about everything. It's been an adjustment and an experience I'll never forget. Figuring out where I want to live, commutes to the subway, and learning my way around town...everyday is an adventure. And, there is so much more to look forward to. I can't wait to join my favorite bloggers for brunch, indulge in fashion events, meet new friends and even learn more about myself along the way. This little experiment is an opportunity I'm most grateful for. Being recognized for my hard work, not only granted me a promotion, but a chance at doing something I've always wanted to do. Can't wait for the BF to move up, so we can start our new lives the the big city.

Now that I'm walking distance to nearly every major retailer, it'll be hard to keep money in my wallet. Especially after creating this Summer wishlist, complete with warm, tropical hues:


What's on your Summer wishlist?

.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

2 comments:

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha