Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Coveting: Dolce Vita Hexen (in Spotted Coral)

Summer is the perfect excuse to purchase a pair (or three) of sandals. These stilettos are wild and funky in the front and all business in the back. A little bipolar, but it's my kinda shoe. The nude will pair seamlessly with just about everything in my closet and the splash of citrus will add a bit of brightness to my summer white ensembles. And if the coral doesn't tickle your fancy, there are two other color combinations available.

(Use code: PAIRUP for 25% OFF)


What are you coveting?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, a lot easier than having to purchase two sizes and shipping back the size that didn't work :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Um...ya, I'm pretty sure these are the most amazing shoes ever! One in each color please :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Simera, you won't be disappointed! I just got mine in the mail ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. The coral ones are my favorite!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these shoes! But I personaly prefer the blue ones - if I saw them in the shop, I'd take them at once!

    Instagram|RococoStyle.com|Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by! xo, tasha