Saturday, June 19, 2010

Call this numero uno.

Hey guys! This is my first blog. FINALLY! Now all I need are followers :). I have wanted to create a blog for some time now and I am thrilled that today is the day. I have been inspired by several blogs - I too have a passion for fashion, beauty, travel and my adorable 3.5lb Yorkie, Louie. However, my goal is to approach my blog with a unique and fresh perspective.



Louis "Louie" Vuitton II

Here's an icebreaker for an introduction:
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? I would say anything Thai! I have an addiction for Thai food - I even get cravings! I cannot get enough of the Basil Chicken dish with vegetables and rice. Yummm.

What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? Graduate from my MBA program. Just two and a half semesters and you can call me Ms. MBA! WHoohoo!

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why? Shanghai, China. This was by far the most memorable trip...there is just sooooo much to see, I need to plan another trip real soon.

What’s the ideal dream job for you? I love what I do, but my dream would be to start my own firm and be successful in providing marketing consultation for small businesses.

Are you a morning or night person? A night person. 100%. I don’t talk to anyone unless I've eaten breakfast and indulged in a Tall Vanilla Late.

If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be...Energetic, smart, quirky


This will be an interesting adventure and I'm glad you'll be around for the ride! ;)

Natasha xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha