Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day shopping...I hit the jackpot!

My mother and I usually go shopping every Sunday! It's our weekly "mother and daughter time," as my dad calls it! So, I woke up this morning, picked mom up and dashed to the Nike store to purchase a Father's Day gift for my daddy. I found a pair of sneakers he wanted and purchased a flexfit hat to match! What a great deal. The Nike Zoom Equalon+ 4 Men's Running Shoe (in blue) retails for $135 on their website, and I was able to snag it for only $79. The matching fitted cap was only $15, so I couldn't complain!


While I was out, I had to stop by Macy's. A friend of mine told me there was an amazing sale, and she was right...30-50% off across most of the store. A 30-minute visit, soon turned into 3 hours. Here are my unbelievable finds:

I found this unique INC "Parking Cone Orange (as I like to call it)" Multi-layered Skirt (Size 2)for only $19.98 (Originally $79). It also comes in black, but appeared too "formal." The orange was fun and flirty, so I took the fashion risk. Can't wait to pair it with a sexy black blouse, a belt and black pumps.


The junior department was practically giving away denim shorts and dresses! I rarely wear denim shorts, so I ran over to the dress racks. I found the most adorable American Rag slight-bubble dress (Small) and a Roxy summer-printed halter dress (XS WITH POCKETS...I love dresses with pockets!). Both dresses were $19.99 (Originally $30 and $50).



If you know me, you know that I rarely buy anything at full price. Unless its a "timeless, have-to-own" item (i.e. My Gucci duffel bag). Or a H&M/Forever21-type piece (you can't beat some of those prices). It's a thrill spending only a fraction of the original price...wouldn't you agree!?!

I've got to run! I'm late for Father's Day dinner with the family. What are you doing for Father's Day?

Natasha xoxo

1 comment:

  1. that skirt is super cute--i have a black one kind of like it and i get a ton of wear out of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha