Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hiatus over.

The last week has been extremely hectic for me, to say the least. I played hostess for some friends who came to visit me, and I had a blast! Although I live in Florida, home of the BIG mouse, I tend to stay away from the tourist attractions. It's way too crowded, and there's nothing that bothers me most than sloooowwww drivers :). Sorry, I tend to always be in a rush to get somewhere. Anyway, it was nice to visit the theme parks and indulge in all the fun HOOPLA that Florida is known for.

In other news... I received an email from Forever21 (the LOVE 21 line) and had to checkout their new summer styles! Although I don't shop too often at XXI, I have to say, I'm quite impressed with many of their pieces. I'm thrilled to see more sophisticated styles. Here's what I fell in love with:


















Belted Giraffe Print Dress @ $27.50 - Get it Here
I love the print and the length is perfect for work. According to the description, it is also lined!!










 








Banded Straw Hat @ $6.80 - Get it Here
I've never been a hat person, but I tried on a similar straw hat at Banana this past weekend and feel in love. Somehow I couldn't get past the $49.50 price tag... so back on the shelf it went.


















Chiffon Woven Dress @ $22.80 - Get it Here
I love the color and the unique cut around the neck and shoulders. I would remove the belt that is included and pair with a chunky black belt instead.


















Floral Daze Silk Dress @ $27.80 - Get it Here
What a fun, flirty summer dress! The print is adorable. I have challenged myself this summer to add some color to my wordrobe. Like most people, black and white seem to rule my closet.


















Linen Pleat Shorts @ $17.80 - Get it Here
High waisted shorts are perfect for the summer. Linen is sooo light weight, and the beige will go with anything!

Click here to take a look at the line yourself. What do you think? I'll definitely be doing some shopping this fourth of July weekend - Perfect, the sales will be worth it! ;)

Natasha xoxo

Ps. Outfit pictures this week!
Photos courtesy of Forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha