Monday, July 12, 2010

“Fashion fades, only style remains the same.” ~Coco Chanel

Its always fun to see what the celebrities are wearing. That's where I get a lot of my outfit ideas... I was once told by a stylist that most people don't realize what they can do with their wardrobes - mixing colors, prints, textures! So I strolled onto OMG! and these looks stuck out to me the most:


Kim Khardashian

The black and white-striped blazer makes the outfit! What a great piece to add to any closet.


Vanessa Hudgens

Sideways cross necklaces are the trend this summer. I've been looking for one in gold!


Kendra Wilkinson Baskett

Nude pumps are so classy and they can be paired with any outfit! I specifically love the Christian Louboutin rounded-toe. Target was having a sale a week or so ago, so I picked up a pair of Mossimos that were on sale for $20. Why not?!


Carrie Underwood

Carrie is always so beautiful. Her dress selections are always unique, chic and a bit edgy all at the same time.


Gwyneth Paltrow

Black shorts, white shirt, black heels and a clutch.... so classic!


Outfit Pick: I'm proud of myself these past couple of weeks. I have definitely brought some summer color to my wardrobe. I finally received my yellow linen skirt in the mail that I purchased from eBay and it fits me to a tee! I paired it with Forever 21 favorites and a cute mix of gold jewelry.

Blouse :: Forever 21
Jacket :: Forever 21
Skirt :: Forever 21 eBaY find
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Belt :: Forever 21
Shoes: Aldo


Ring :: Purchased in China
Bangles :: Purchased in India
Watch :: Gucci

What are your favorite celebrity outfits? Is there a celebrity whose style you can identify with most?

Natasha xoxo

Celebrity style photos courtesy of OMG!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Kim K and her style. I wish she was my personal shopper!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that! ;)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha