Thursday, July 8, 2010

I need a reality tv fix.

Anyone a fan of the MTV series "The Hills"? I must confess, I am. I know, I know... it's not a reality series, it's a hoax. The girls and guys are only acting. But I still like a little drama TV. Anyhoo, Lauren Conrad's best friend, Lo Bosworth is publishing her first book in January, and I'm a little excited to get my hands on it. She's by far the most down-to-earth girl on the show (and apparently in person). Unlike many of the cast members, Lo attended college, earned a bachelors degree from UCLA and maintained a "Real job" during the earlier seasons of the show. Lo's role was typically the friend that gave relationship advice, so her book, entitled "The Lo-Down," would be very much a dating advice book with some life lessons sprinkled in between. I don't need dating advice,  but I'm sure I can be reminded of some life lessons! HA! :)

 Lo Bosworth

Monday and Thursday nights are by far my favorite reality show nights! And tonight on Bethany's Getting Married (Spin-off from Bravo's New York Housewives), Bravo will debut taping of her wedding. It was reported in the press that only a handful of friends and family members were invited, so i'm excited to see how she kept it intimate and fabulous! I can't get enough of this stuff. Here is my nightly Reality TV schedule. Yes, TiVo is my friend :)

Sunday:
Kate Plus 8
Keeping Up with the Khardashians
Holly's World
Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch
Monday:

The Bachelorette on ABC
New Jersey Housewives on Bravo
Tuesday:
Jersey Couture on Oxygen;
The City on MTV;
The Hills on MTV
Thursday:
Bethany is Getting Married on Bravo


What is your TV schedule look like during the week? I'm off for a run before the show begins!

Natasha xoxo

Photo credit: shinystyle.com

1 comment:

  1. I love all TV---I have slacked on The Hills and The City lately but I love the Bachelorette so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha