Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just another day.

I'm back into the swing of things at work and I'm lovin' the 90+ degree weather here in Florida! Sometimes I sit and stare outside the windows at work and just wish to be on a beach somewhere. Speaking of beach, Victoria Secrets is having a Swimsuit Sale and the prices are great (up to 70% off)! I've been eying a swimsuit for the past few months so I was thrilled to snag it for only $40. The sale ends tomorrow, so check it out today!



I was determined to wear my Cynthia Vincent sandals, so I decided to pair with a comfortable light skirt. Here's what I wore today:


Top :: GoJane.com
Skirt :: Lynn Fleur (custom made)
Shoes :: Cynthia Vincent for Target
Necklace:: Forever 21


Signing off for Wednesday!

Natasha xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit and your blog is cute too. I'm a follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mere, you're my first follower! Thanks for your comments. I follow your cute blog as well :)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha