Friday, July 30, 2010

Miami... Here We Come!


 Miami Beach, Florida

South Beach Shopping

I'm headed to Miami with my favorite girls! I'll be back on Monday (hopefully :) to post some outfit picks from the weekend. Make the most of these next two days ladies! :) 

Natasha xoxo

Ps. Here are some online discount codes and links (click on links provided). Enjoy! 

GoJane.com
Save 25% on the entire online store
Discount code: SUMMER25
Expires: 8/5/10

Forever21.com
Free shipping on orders over $40
Discount code: STANDOUT
20% off deals throughout the site

AldoShoes.com
Extra 50% off selected women clearance styles
Free shipping ends Midnight on 7/30

Target.com
Black Friday Deals

11 comments:

  1. Have fun, can't wait to see pics!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I used to live there and I love it. So much good food and culture! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i'm so jealous! haha!
    Have fun!

    ♥♥♥
    the-red-zebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun time in Miami, hope you get some good shopping in.

    I am having my first giveaway, hope you enter.

    http://bellagetsreal.blogspot.com/2010/07/combining-my-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun in miami!! hmm online shopping on F21 sounds very appealing right about now lol..

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could just go to Miami for a weekend! Have fun (:

    1060xo, Fernanda Lucila

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh massively jealous!!! :) hope you have a great time!


    www.iamcoloring.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so nice,luck for you :)
    www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have an amazing trip in the greatest city in the world xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE FLORIDA! LOVE LOVE LOVE MIAMI!) I lived near Miami( Boca Raton) for last 7 years, it is heaven on earth!)
    allglamthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha